Updated: Sep 12
1. Check The Portfolio: The best app developers should have a large portfolio. If you
want to work with a mobile app developer, you should definitely examine the
applications he has developed before. You can understand the success of the
applications from the number of downloads and user comments. In addition, the
number of designs and features of the applications will also provide you with
information about the app developer.
2. Know the Technologies They Use: Developers should use the latest technologies
such as agile development techniques to develop mobile applications. Agile
development technique is an important feature that helps mobile applications to be
developed faster. It also ensures fast delivery of applications.
3. Timeline Of Submission: Before assigning the project to the app developer, you
should definitely ask when it can be delivered, which processes will be followed and
which process will take how long.
4. Which Operating System They Use: Applications are developed for different operating systems, and each operating system goes through very different development processes and requires different technology and expertise.
5. The Designing Process: Professional app designs have different design rules for different operating systems. UI/UX design for ios apps are for apps to run on Apple devices and
require designers to be specifically specialized in this area. After deciding for which operating system to develop your application, you should also examine the designs of the previous applications of the app developer you will work with and evaluate them from an aesthetic
point of view.